Industry: Internet / E-Commerce
Functional Area: Designing, Creativity
Qualification: Any Graduate with minimum 3 years of Experience in Professional Designing
Salary: Rs. 3.00 LPA
Job Description :
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Interested candidates can mail their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org